- One man says, “I loved the most beautiful woman in the world.” The other man says, “I loved a woman who wasn’t really beautiful but I saw something in her.” Both loved the same women.
- Someone who looks like a certain celebrity looks familiar. Someone who looks like someone famous looks like no one else.
- People are told that they are imprisoned for their own good.
- The people I’ve met in psych wards are among the sanest and most self-aware I’ve known.
- We mine cultural trends from those we marginalize and kill.
- We can express love for a place the most by not journeying to visit it.
- We can love each other the most by remaining six feet apart.
- I am filled with joy even as the world starts to burn.
Copyright © Cynthia Gralla, 2020